For a change, I like the simplistic look on wordpress and sits pretty on the right bottom corner – “Just write”. Amazing. Simplicity. Coincidence? That’s a word I picked up after watching 500 days of summer on Star movies 4:30 AM show. I woke up, texted, why? I just felt like it. Explaining myself again. Happens when I’m trying to reason with myself.
Humour, seems to have died on this blog of mine! Ha! Can’t help it when I feel like shit.
So, the things that I have lined up for myself for this year.
1. Run the Bangalore marathon – preferably the 10km or 5.6 come 27th May
2. Drop a huge amount of body weight
3. Learn a new language
4. Learn to ride a bicyle/swim
5. Be less of a chicken shit when to express myself
6. Stop with the metaphors, speak less truth, live a little
7. Control myself as I seem to have loads of problem with others – seems evident these days
8. Accept things and stop trying to get to the root cause – it ain’t science all the time
9. Realize and accept what we have been taught in school stays in books – reality is altogether is different
10. Nothing is perfect, no fate, its only coincidence
11. Looks matters – mine never did – so it should not matter to me now. I already know how I look so why bother
And sound less dramatic and just move on.